En date dk Aabenraa

Very good location close to but not right in the middle of Aaabenra - on the border between medieval and modern city with easy access and free parking.

en date dk Aabenraa

De mange historiske gader og stræder, der ligger imellem husene, spiller op til romantik når man næsten helt uforstyrret spadserer rundt.In the 1920 Schleswig Plebiscite that brought Northern Schleswig to Denmark, 55.1% of Aabenraa's inhabitants voted for remaining part of Germany and 44.9% voted for the cession to Denmark.However, since a plurality of votes in the surrounding Aabenraa municipality voted to join Denmark, the town was thus ceded to the Danish crown.A later revision of the spelling rules allowed for retaining the Aa spelling as an option.While the municipality of Aabenraa and most local citizens use the Aa spelling, Åbenrå remains the option recommended by the Danish Language Board.

En date dk Aabenraa

It offers free parking and brightly decorated rooms with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.Tea/coffee facilities are featured in all rooms at Hotel Aabenraa.Some rooms have a seating area and a private bathroom with shower. gratis dating portal Oldenburg Free gym access is offered to all guests at Aabenraa Hotel. Several restaurants and grocery stores are found in the surrounding area.Ikke mindre interessant og indbydende er den gamle bydel i Aabenraa. For eksempel Slotsgade byder på en del caféer, hvor man kan slappe af og hygge sig – og måske møde singler i Aabenraa.

Men der er også en hel del dejlige seværdigheder i byen.

The town has a 7.5 meter (25-ft) deep harbour, with a significant shipping trade.

There is varied industry in the city, including Marcussen's Organ Building (Marcussens Orgelbyggeri) and Callesens Machineworks (Callesens Maskinfabrik). Nikolaj kirke) from the time of King Valdemar with construction beginning ca. today is home to the Brundlund Slot Art Museum (Kunstmuseet Brundlund Slot).

1864, when ship traffic was at a high growth rate with trade to the Mediterranean Sea, China, South America, and Australia.

It possessed a good harbour, which afforded shelter for a large carrying trade, Aabenraa having the Danish monarchy's third-largest trade fleet, after Copenhagen and Flensborg.


en date dk Aabenraa-34
Published

Add comment

Your e-mail will not be published. required fields are marked *